Heifer USA Trainings
Learn how to be a successful sustainable farmer
Heifer USA offers workshops and training events for current and prospective farmers who are trying to make a living using sustainable agricultural methods. Farmers who are interested in transitioning from conventional to sustainable agricultural practices are also encouraged to attend.
Heifer USA Events
Lean Farming with Ben Hartman at Heifer Ranch
About: Join Heifer International USA and special guest, Ben Hartman, at Heifer Ranch in Perryville, Arkansas for this two-day workshop focused on efficient growing techniques and lean farm set-up, especially for start-up market growers or anyone wanting to lean up their farm!
When Friday, April 17th - Saturday, April 18th
Where 55 Heifer Road, Perryville, AR 72126
Schedule 9 a.m. - 4 p.m. daily
Heifer USA provides:
- Trainings on sustainable and regenerative agriculture for livestock and produce farmers
- Opportunities to talk with other farmers in the community
- Access to professionals who can help strengthen agricultural and business practices
- Tips on how to improve production to make small-scale family farms more profitable
- Access to agriculture equipment through an equipment loan program